Christmas Event Possibilities
Options:
1. Search for Santa
2. Random number pick
3. Give a item to every player
4. Your Idea?...

Information about the four possibilities:

1. Search for Santa
We have be discussing the possibility of spawning Santa some where around the map. Players would then have to search around the map of runescape for Santa. Santa will be randomly placed some where on the map. I have not discussed the location of where Santa will be at this point. Each player will be given a fair chance to find Santa themselves. Santa will be relocated as soon as he is first spotted. Once Santa is found, you must be able to take a picture of you and Santa in-game in order to claim reward. The picture MUST be posted to the forums to show proof. If you take a picture of the Santa in the same spot someone else did, you will not be rewarded because Santa was found and needs to be relocated.

2. Random number pick
This option has not been discussed yet. I was thinking about possibly doing a event that involves luck. This event will be made when everyone one on Christmas picks a number and posts it under a Christmas forum post and I will pick a number one through one hundred. The item given away from this possible event needs to be talked about and discussed.

3. Everyone gets a item
This option needs to be community discussed. The hole point of this event is that everyone gets something for Christmas. This option would be better only because you at least get a item. Other events may be harder to achieve that goal. This item will not be to as good as you think. This server is brand new, less than a week old. If this gets picked then the item selected will be a above average item. Meaning that it won't release to much to the public at this time. Maybe in future Christmas's or other future events we can release Santa hats and h'ween masks when we have more players.

4. What are your thoughts, ideas, or options?
I want to here your opinion on this Christmas event. If you have something better. Share it with us. We want to make this a good Christmas.

Details:
This will happen on Christmas day, December 25th, 2015. This will be the first event here on the server. Please discuss this through out the forums. Christmas is only 20 days away! When the event is made, there will be a new forum post with all the details of the event and reward that will be given out on Christmas.

Happy Holidays! -Bradore-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pwnbychris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event Possibilities    Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:00 pm

I personally like the santa idea myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradore
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event Possibilities    Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:04 pm